This is an attempt to collect debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This communication is from a debt collector.
CLICK HERE to see your account information.
To ensure the security of its site, HRRG requires users to identify themselves by entering their PIN code (sent in HRRG’s notice) and one piece of personal information (last 4 digits of patient’s social security number or if we have no SSN on file, patient’s date of birth). If you do not have our notice, and want to view your account information, please call 800-984-9115 to ask a customer service representative for your PIN.
Please have the above identification information available to access these areas of our website.
- See account information, including balance
- Make a secure payment online
- View notices sent within the past year
CLICK HERE to go to our secure login page.
Need to find your personal identifier (PIN) number?
- If you received a notice after April 1, 2015, click here to view a sample notice.
- If you received a notice prior to April 1, 2015, click here to view a sample of our old notice.